Not your normal chocolate factory

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Long time, no talk....

Lord have mercy, but life has its changes. When the snow left the forecast, I left Snowshoe. I had one of the best times of my life up on that mountain though, and I will forever be grateful for the experience I had up there. Life now finds me in Charleston, WV. I am working at Joe Holland Volkswagen and Hyundai now. I have had a couple huge paychecks so far...so I am finally starting to feel as if I am not a complete and total failure upon my graduation from Wesleyan. I just moved in to a new apartment and it kicks total ass. All the appliances in the apt are new, we have new carpets and new tile floors, and we even have new cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. It's located right next to a golf course, and we have our own pool and tennis courts. I have the same roommate I did in college, but the difference is we are both actually making money now, so it should be a little better this time around. BIG NEWS....Chris (aka Drunkie) and myself purchased season tickets for Mountaineer Football this year. I already got all the game days off from work, so I plan on burning couches this year in Morgantown.


Slowly but surely, I am sinking money into my Volvo 850 GLT and getting her back to prime condition. It will be a huge burden lifted once I get her goin' right.



Update on my boy Adam...for the past year, he has undertaken an endeavor to re-discover himself, make himself stronger mentally and physically, and taken great strides in becoming my personal bodyguard (ok, so he's not my bodyguard, but I would let him be). He just got news that his in-state tuition acceptance was actually accepted by Purdue, so once again he will be a Boilermaker, and I couldn't be happier for the kid. He really needed this in his life, and now it's all downhill. I may not be rich right now, but you give me 10 years with my friends, and we are going to have more money than we know what to do with. On that note, I'm peacin' out..more to follow soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home